Monday 24 November 2014

Turkey Week!!!111!!!111!!!

Recently I have been getting mixed emotions from future me. (he has a name it's Greg, and yes I just made that up) Like my friend (Megan) made this edit of us because we are the Gregformers and he got mad. I don't know how he was mad like it was himself right? Anyway he said he would still come get fat and stuff with me on Thanksgiving so maybe he forgave me. So Megan right. Well, she 100% did not tell me to write this but she is "the awesome coolest Megan, and was messaging me and we are best friends." Well she thought she's not my best friend that would be Greg or Tony duh. Oh wait she is the only person who has even looked at my blog. So hello to my one and only viewer. My wifi has been really annoying lately. It works jut fine on my phone but like every ten minutes it stops working on my computer. Oh well. I can't wait until Thanksgiving. I usually just grab whatever like do you really know what you are eating? No I don't think so. Okay so I have a question. What makes an old song bad. Like there is some song you used to listen to ALL the time. But now it is terrible. Please explain. Oh and you don't need to fear anymore, Tony and I (see that grammar) defeated the Canadians! Well not actually he just said we did so we did. Next we just have to extract the bags of milk and the ketchup/pickle chips. Just a reminder the dill pickle chips taste like chips, but with dill. That's it for now don't fall in a ditch bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment