Friday 7 November 2014

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Football just ended for me and it was all good. Literally I have this friend and he is like the perfect friend. I could never be mad at him, jealous of him, or anything negative of him. He's so amazing I can't. Literally right now my favorite thing is elf yourself. It's like that thing where you put your face on an elf yeah it's like really amazing. Also my friend who plays guitar asked me to write some lyrics for some stuff he has played and idk how it;s going but he says they sound good so far. Oh yeah update on my friend who forgot me. So obviously she was just mad. I broke her because she finally replied. She was mad at me because she thought I thought she was racist. We had previously had an argument and she was saying she didn't like whit people and stuff but I didn't think she was racist. Well she said more like she didn't like some stuff white people do but i wasn't mad at her. Anyway apparently she was. Also favorite thing to listen to right now is probably this mashup of bang bang and give me all your luvin, I started not liking bang bang but this really brings it back! Bang Bang Luvin Okay so all this stuff about Alex from target just sprang up. So like all I know is that he is hot so idk why I'm not famous like him. Also like rayband had like a huge one day sale like their glasses are so freaking expensive. $200 really who pays that money!?!? But they were like $20 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment